Friday, February 17, 2017

Pranic Healing cures Piles

PILES: MY EXPERIENCE

In this post, I would like to narrate how Pranic Healing has put paid to my struggle with Hemorrhoids, without the necessity of going under surgeon’s scalpel.

I was diagnosed as suffering from 2nd grade Piles problem way back in 2006. Daily commutation to work, inconsistent food habits, work pressure and outside food were cited as some of the common causes for my situation and  prescribed some palliative medicines and anesthetic creams. While the pain and problem subsided after taking medication, the malady reared its ugly head at most inopportune times, whenever there was either heavy work pressure/stress, often after or during official itinerary or both.

At times the throbbing was so severe, that I was forced to work, standing upright. Above that, the embarrassment it caused, in the way of answering each and everyone’s query is a different matter altogether.

Use of Medication only alleviated the problem temporarily, but not nipped the source of the illness. Doctors advised me to undergo surgery to completely eradicate the problem. But the near-death experience of my father during his Piles Operation in 2008 triggered panic and apprehension about the surgery and its success. I declined to undergo surgery and tried alternative therapies along with earlier medication.

Till 2014, I suffered intermittently with 2nd grade piles and cursed my luck. In August 2014, my father was diagnosed as suffering from Prostate Cancer. The illness of my father and his subsequent demise in Sept. 2015 had put a lot of hardship on me, which aggravated my Piles problem. The emotional and psychological trauma, the recurrent travel from my workplace to native place, and physical and mental frazzle had shown its effect on my health and spiked the grade of the piles from 2 – 4 in a span of 6 months.

After the death of my father, I was not able to even sit; the pain was unbearable and was now accompanied by itching and burning sensation. Medication proved very little effective and application of cream caused irritation and itching to spread to adjoining areas.

I switched over to Ayurvedic and Homeo medicine and tried various combinations and supplements. None gave much relief. All the practitioners mainstream as well as Ayurvedic doctors, who examined me, have advised that piles have prolapsed and prescribed Surgery as the only recourse.

The laparoscopic surgeon whom I visited categorically mentioned that I can only delay the inevitable and cannot escape the scalpel, if I ever wanted any relief from the hemorrhoids.

PILES TREATMENT - PRANIC HEALING 

While I was languishing in this state, I received a call from my Pranic Healing Teacher Mrs. Hema Lakshmi garu of Prabhava Healing Center, to attend the next session of Crystal Healing Class. I had already completed my advanced pranic healing course by that time. I summoned enough strength to visit my master and explain my inability. My teacher inquired whether I tried Energy Healing on myself to cure the malady. I replied tentatively and explained that I tried it only twice or thrice but didn't find much relief.

The Energy Healing class just was three days away. My teacher admonished me for not adhering to the protocol and continuing with the practice. She then summoned two of the senior members (Mrs.Madhavi Garu and Kanthammal Garu) of our center to apply Pranic healing on me for the next 3 days (daily 1 session) and assured me that by the grace of Grand Master Choa Kuk Sui and Shri C. Kailash Guruji, I will be able to sit through entire day for the advanced class.  

Pranic healing for piles cure
PRANIC HEALING -1
After 3 days of cleansing and Energizing , I was really able to sit through the entire session of 7 hrs without much pain, as prognosticated by my tutor. Consequently, my seniors continued the Divine healing for another 2 days and instructed me how to continue the process till I get complete relief.

Pranic Healing step to remove negative energy from specific chakra or organ
PRANIC HEALING-2
I followed the protocol to the point and continued the practice for 20 days. The pain and itching gradually eased and was astonished to find that the prolapsed piles, which were tangible earlier, were conspicuously absent. I not only got completely cured of the distressing disease but saved Rs.50,000/- and the pain and uncertainty of the surgery.

During this entire period, I literally abstained from taking any form of medication; painkillers, creams or ointments and supplements.

The laparoscopic surgeon was gobsmacked on hearing that I was completely cured of the Piles problem. Since 1 yr onwards, I haven't faced any problems with my piles.

I owe my deep deepest gratitude to my teacher Hema Lakshmi Garu for not only the guidance and cure but for instilling confidence about my ability to cure diseases of the self and others through Pranic Healing. I am indebted to Shri Sai Shankar garu, for accepting me into the prabhava pranic healing fraternity.

My wholehearted thanks to Mrs. Madhavi Garu and Kanthammal Garu for sparing their valuable time for administering pranic healing on me and inculcating confidence in me to carry out self-healing. 

My humble obeisance to Grand Master Choa Kuk Sui for gifting this elixir to mankind and veneration to Shri C. Kailash guruji for carrying on the legacy in India.

Last but not least my sincere thanks to Someswara Prasad garu and Mrs. Haritha garu for introducing me into the esoteric world of Pranic Healing.

The raison d’ĂȘtre (most important reason or purpose) of this post is to share my experience and edify those who are suffering, on the effectiveness of pranic healing in treating hemmorhoids. If you like the post, please do not forget to share it with your family and friends.


DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this blog is taken from various resources and sites. This Website is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. The intent is only to offer health information to help you in your quest for health. The blogger/author does not guarantee the efficacy of the drugs or their outcomes. The author is not liable for any mishap. The interested parties are requested to get in touch with respective institutes, organizations, Hospitals, clinics, doctors and any other concerned parties to verify the authenticity, potency, contraindications, and dosage.


No comments:

Post a Comment